1. I’m 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Due December 30. That makes no sense to me but at least we have an actual due date. This baby is either a condom baby (and no, nothing broke) or Jon has some freakishly long lasting sperm.
2. Subject are removed on the house we are selling and the house we are buying. We have appliances and window coverings ordered. That was so much more stressful than I thought it was going to be but it is done!
3. Because we are moving on a Tuesday and have to be out by noon we are hiring a moving company. Hopefully it will be a lot less stressful since the professionals will be handling it!
4. My mom took me to Rock of Ages today. It was kind of awesome 🙂 Not your typical musical 🙂
5. I loved my first Mother’s Day Tea at Livi’s preschool. It was so special. She made me a decorated picture frame. A perfect hour. Now she thinks Mother’s Day has passed though and she doesn’t think she has to do anything special for me tomorrow 🙂
6. My mother in law came over yesterday to help me start packing up. We got a lot done and it feels much less over whelming! Felt pretty blessed! She even hung around so Jon and I could go see the Avengers! Awesome movie by the way.
7. So much to do in the next 3 weeks. It is overwhelming. I need to help my mom to. How are we going to do all of it?
I’ll try to remember to add pictures to this post later but right now, I’m to tired to move.